Senior Manager Requires Interview
Regional Manager Requires Interview
Area Manager Requires Interview
Team Leader Requires Interview
Coordinator Requires Interview
Supervisor Requires Training
At Freecom we are looking for committed individuals to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational service according to the school’s requirements and the students’ needs. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their communicative skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
In addition to this, we are looking for people who are highly personable and thrive in a variety of social settings. Our policy is to develop close interpersonal relationships as a team, providing support and encouragement for each other and growing together as a motivated group.
- 29.5 hours a week (includes teaching hours and lesson planning hours)
- Five days a week
- Location: Tokyo, Sendai, Koriyama, Fukushima, Iwaki and corporate clients
- Holidays: Nine consecutive days off in spring, summer and winter. (Additional holidays can be negotiated).
There are openings for instructors at both entry and experienced levels, and on-the-job training will be held at our main office before starting at the allocated branch in Tokyo, Sendai, Koriyama (Koriyama and Festa) and Iwaki.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create interesting and functional lesson plans that cater to students needs
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff in regular meetings
- Plan and execute activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ progress, strengths and weaknesses
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Ability to work as part of a highly motivated team
- A strong desire to learn effective teaching methods partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative, energetic, flexible and adaptable
- University degree